MOBIAK SA founded in 1977 and is the largest company in Greece and one of the fastest growing companies in the Balkans, Europe and the Middle East in the field of the Firefighting Equipment industry.
For more than 40 years, MOBIAK’s activities have focused on developing 3 key areas:
a) Gases b) Firefighting Equipment and c) Medical Equipment – Home Care
More specifically, the areas in which MOBIAK operates are the following:
- MOBIAK Gas: Production and Bottling of Medical – Industrial Gases such as Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Nitrogen, Argon, Corgon, IG 541, IG 55, Pneumatic Air, Banarg etc.
- MOBIAK Firefighting equipment:Assembly & Trading Fire extinguishers, Design , Assembly-Bottling, Trading & Installation of Fire Suppression Systems, Trade all firefighting equipment, and Fire Extinguishing test & control.
- MOBIAK Care: Import and Trade Medical Equipment and Home Care Products, Medical Equipment Repair and Laboratory Facilities for Sleep
As far as the firefighting department is concerned, MOBIAK has implemented a large investment program of 5,500,000€ at its headquarters in Chania-Crete, which was completed in 2006 and included installation of complete robotic assembly line for fire extinguishers and the construction of a new 2500m2 building for new offices and warehouse expansion for raw materials and ready to use products (800m2).
The capability of the new fire extinguisher production line exceeds 200 units/hour. The high-sensitivity helium sensor detects a possible leakage of propellant gas for each produced or re-tested fire extinguisher. MOBIAK now trades and produces over 1,000 different products.
The basic range of firefighting products consists of:
- Portable and Wheeled Extinguishers with Powder, Foam, Co2, Water, Wet Chemical , Clean Agent , certified by internationally recognized agencies such as: BSI (UK), NF (France), Apragaz (Belgium), MPA Dresden (Germany), KIWA (Netherlands), UL (USA), RINA (Italy), EBETAM(Greece)
- Spare parts and accessories of all types of fire extinguishers
- Extinguishing Materials (Dry Powder, Foam, Wet Chemical , HFC- 227 ea , FK -5-1-12) of different types
- Fire Hose Cabinets and Reels in various dimensions and model types, EN certified by LPCB (UK) and KIWA (Netherlands)
- Fire Hoses and accessories EN & UL certified.
- Valves and Spouts of various types and dimensions, certified by UL / FM & EN
- Fire Sprinklers in various sizes and types, UL certified
- Fire blankets in various sizes and types, certified by EN & BSI
- Fire Resistant metallic doors and fittings, EN certified
- Firefighting equipment (uniforms, respirators, masks, etc.)
- Permanent Fire Suppression Systems (HFC-227 ea , FK -5-1-12, IG , CO 2, Wet Chemical, Powder, Water Mist , Aerosol Generators)
- UL / FM certified fire brigades
- Equipment for retreading and maintenance centers of Firefighting equipment and Fire Suppression Systems